Pages

Baby C Peek

A new baby is arriving soon for a good friend and I made a few things to help welcome him into this world.  The little hat is my favorite newborn hat.  It's stretchy and will stay on a new little head and keep that tiny body warm.  It's made from Cascade Fixation and the pattern is a simple beanie with a top knot from my local yarn store. 


A blanket with ties for the stroller

A nursing pillow cover that isn't pink from his big sister


The star pattern on the nursing pillow cover was quite serendipitous since my friend asked me to make a crib skirt and some sheets in a "space" theme for her son's new room.  We found some adorable fabrics and I have been working away on his nursery decor.  I am just in love with how it is turning out and can't wait to share the finished goods!

A peek at the fabrics... those adorable rocket ships are from In The Beginning's Rocket Scientist line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment